Here is a selection of Q&As from Your North West Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How can we add seasonal touches to our wedding video?
A. Damian Kelly says: A cosy winter theme is a wonderful way to share your love. The Christmas spirit magnifies what is already one of the happiest days of your life. Here are my top tips:
- Capture glimpses of your festive flowers and evergreen décor in the video.
- Include shots of you snuggling together seeking warmth and comfort. You could also add some custom jackets to help keep you warm.
- Take things indoors where you can capture precious moments in front of an open fire or Christmas tree.
- Search for mistletoe and steal a cheeky kiss beneath it.
- Dance in snowflakes or have an impromptu snowball fight if you're lucky to have a white Christmas.
Damian Kelly, Damian Kelly Media