Here is a selection of Q&As from Your North West Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. How can we add seasonal touches to our wedding video?
A. Damian Kelly says: A cosy winter theme is a wonderful way to share your love. The Christmas spirit magnifies what is already one of the happiest days of your life. Here are my top tips:
- Capture glimpses of your festive flowers and evergreen décor in the video.
- Include shots of you snuggling together seeking warmth and comfort. You could also add some custom jackets to help keep you warm.
- Take things indoors where you can capture precious moments in front of an open fire or Christmas tree.
- Search for mistletoe and steal a cheeky kiss beneath it.
- Dance in snowflakes or have an impromptu snowball fight if you're lucky to have a white Christmas.
Damian Kelly, Damian Kelly Media
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your North West Wedding when making any enquiries.