Here is a selection of Q&As from Your North West Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
The write stuff
Q. We're on a tight budget, but I still want beautiful stationery on my big day. How can I spend my money wisely?
A. Natalie Burrows says: -Search for a company that offers ready-made collections. This is a cost-effective method, and in most cases, the designs can be tweaked to suit your theme or colour scheme.
- It can be expensive ordering last-minute invitations, so purchase at least 10 extra just in case you forget any friends and family.
- Buy your invites and save-the-dates at the same time, and your supplier may be able to offer you a discount.
- Keep it simple. Ditch the ribbons and diamantés, and remember any handmade details will cost extra.
- Buy templates that you can customise. These can be printed at home, but keep in mind the price of the ink, card and envelopes.
- Instead of spending money personalising your invitations, simply add your guests' names to the envelopes.
- Create a wedding website. That way, you can include all the relevant information in one place.
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your North West Wedding when making any enquiries.