Here is a selection of Q&As from Your North West Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Once upon a time
Q. My hubby-to-be and I are having a themed wedding and would love to incorporate it into our décor. Do you have any ideas?
A. Ann Brown says: Meet your chosen supplier for an informal chat to discuss your requirements and ensure you feel at ease around them.
- Is your budget fixed, or can it be altered? Check that the company carries full insurance to give you peace of mind.
- Discuss how many tables you're going to have and would like you like to have favour boxes, table numbers, name cards or a table plan?
- Have you got a particular colour scheme in mind? If not, choosing hues that relate to your theme.
- Do you want your centrepieces to match or have different displays?
- Your décor should reflect the table settings depending on your theme.
Ann Brown,Decoupage Dreams