Here is a selection of Q&As from Your North West Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. My hubby-to-be is looking for a fun activity for his stag do. What packages should we look for and how many people can they cater for?
A. Michael Coates says: There are a range of fun activities that your partner could book. Here at Michael Coates, we run clay shoots and archery at the Wild Boar Inn at Crook. Your partner can choose to do one activity or combine them to fill a whole day. We spend a lot of time going through everything so we can teach you the correct position and technique. We're so confident that if anybody completes the clay shoot package and can't hit a clay, we will give them their shoot for free!
In the archery package, you'll learn about stance and technique before moving into the field to hit a moving target. Just in case the weather isn't perfect, don't worry, we have a covered area to coach under. The cost is £49 per person, which includes private tuition for your group and axe throwing can be added at £15 per person.
Michael Coates , Michael Coates Entertainment Specialist
Q. I really want to have a relaxing weekend with my best girls before our big day. Do you have any ideas?
A. The wedding team says: It's important you relax in the run up to your big day so take some time to have some fun!
- Enjoy a girls night at one of our luxury cottages.
- Put your bridal party through their paces with fantastic outdoor activities such as Segways, archery or cycling.
- Join in with one of our many exercise classes.
- Enjoy a day of relaxation at the spa followed by afternoon tea.
- Treat your friends and family to a pre-wedding dinner at our delicious restaurant or if the weather is nice enjoy some al fresco dining at our tapas bar.
The wedding team