Here is a selection of Q&As from Your North West Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Last night of freedom
Q. I want something fun for my stag do. Do you have any ideas?
A. Tim Nicholson says: There are lots of options available, our most popular stag activities often include:
- A morning of raft building with team games and challenges.
- An adrenalin-fuelled afternoon of canyoning with several great jumps and slides into water pools and waterfalls.
- We provide all safety kits, social media photos from the day to freely share, warm showers and lunch at an additional cost.
- After a day of activities, you could move on to a local pub or restaurant.
- Customise your day with fun themes and outfits (safety permitting).
Tim Nicholson, Adventure North West