84 Plymouth Road, Manchester M13 9LW
Telephone: 0161 273 2215
With original Victorian features and stylish interiors, Elizabeth Gaskell’s House is a unique venue, perfect for an intimate city wedding. Just one mile from Manchester city centre, the stunning house can host up to 35 people for a relaxed and friendly reception or ceremony.
There are a variety of rooms to choose from, including the cosy study and grand drawing room. The light basement is the perfect space for an elegant afternoon tea, an informal buffet or a sit-down meal.
The house can offer its own bar with wines, craft beers and soft drinks available. Outside the beautiful restored gardens provide endless photo opportunities and plenty of space for outside drinks in the warmer months.
Prices start at £500 for two hours’ exclusive hire and it also available at other times of the week depending on availability.
• Stylish Victorian House full of character
• Perfect for an intimate wedding for up to 35
• Beautiful restored gardens
• Prices start at £500 for 2 hours use
• Available for exclusive use at selected times
• 1 mile from Manchester city centre
All images courtesy of Maddie Farris Photography